Frequently asked questions
Before you book
1. How do I make a booking on your website?
Via booking form on home page Send request. Just choose the date, your departure and destination points and follow the link. The link will show you the type of vehicles and the prices of the transfer in one way and the price for a round trip.
2. What information do I need in order to book?
You need a date and hour for transfer, your departure and destination points as well as some personal informations.
3. I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Contact us by phone or e-mail. If your destination is not displayed, we may send you a custom route and directions if you want to book it.
4. What type of vehicle can I choose?
You can choose a standard car,caravan, luxury car and van (8 persons).
5. How do I pay for my transfer?
To confirm your reservation you need to pay 30% of the transfer amount to the bank account and 70% of the amount to be paid in cash or credit card to the driver at the end of the transfer.
6. Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes, you can.
Before you travel
1. What luggage entitlement will I have?
Each passanger is able to travel with one suitcase and piece of hand luggage. If you are traveling with excess luggage, please be aware that extra charges maybe applicable at special items when making your airport transfer reservation.
2. Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
In the building of the airport at the check-out exit holding a tag with your name and surname on it.
If the meeting place is not an airport or a ferry port then the driver will pick you at the desired address which you will enter in the application.
3. What happens if my flight is delayed?
Your taxi driver will at all times be informed about your flight details and will collect you at the new time.
4. Do I have extra charges in the case the driver has to wait for me because of the delayed flight?
In case your flight is delayed, the driver will be aware of the new schedule and will wait for you as previously mentioned. We do not charge extra for drivers waiting for arriving flights.
5. My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Of course you can call us or send a new reservation with the remark.
6. How long will the transfer take?
Depending on where you travel and depending on the traffic on the roads. These times may differ slightly in high season when there is more traffic or road works affect the direct route of the journey. You will be notified if there is any anticipated delay to your journey.
7. Why is it better to book a Split-transfer?
Split-transfer.com taxi services offers transfers with fixed rates so that you know your expenses in advance and the price doesn't depend on the conditions on the route or the traffic. You don't have to waste time looking for transportation.
1. How can I be sure that my reservation has been confirmed?
After making a reservation, you will receive a e-mail that your reservation is being processed; after the processing has been completed, you will receive a voucher of your reservation.
2. What happens if I lose my voucher?
In the case you lose your voucher contact Split-transfers.com and you will be provided with another one.
3. What kind of insurance do I have during the transfer?
You and your luggage are insured during your transfer with Split-transfers.com